NEED AN ADVANCE FROM YOUR REFUND?
Up to $7,000
Fast Cash Advance loan
- Availability: Get advances up to $7,000 from January 2 to March 17.
- Method: Choose direct deposit or check for receiving advances.
- Fees: $79.90 processing fee for early filers starting January 2, 2024; $39.95 thereafter, deducted from your tax refund.
- Application: Request via the 2024 Tax Season Preparation Package.
- Notification: Learn about approval or denial through email or text.
- Disbursement Process:
- If Approved: The advance is disbursed within 24 hours to the option specified in your tax prep package. If the advance is less than your total refund, the remaining amount will be paid by the IRS when refunds are released and disbursed as you indicated in the package.
- If Denied: Your entire refund will be issued by the IRS once they start releasing refunds and disbursed according to your specified method in the package.
Note: Applying for the advance requires submitting your tax return to the IRS. Once accepted, your loan application goes to the bank, with a decision made within 24 hours. Fast Cash Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by First Century Bank, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund).The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer from the refund.
THE EASIEST WAY TO PAY
Roland Tax & Financial Solution takes the tax preparation fees out of the refund, making it easy to pay for tax preparation
No up-front Fees
Tax preparation fees are paid from the refund so there’s nothing to pay up-front*
As fast as e-filing
Tax refund is available the same day the IRS issues the automated payment
Safe & convenient
Secure, fast payment with convenient refund disbursement options
* Processing fees apply.
Convenient ways to receive money*
Once the refund amount is issued to the bank, all associated tax preparation fees are withheld and paid, and the remaining funds are issued to the taxpayer.
Money can be deposited into a checking or savings account. Funds are disbursed immediately upon IRS or state funding, reaching your bank account in 1-2 business days.
Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card
A safe and straightforward alternative to paper checks. Your refund is loaded onto the card for easy access.
Tax professionals may issue checks from their office once IRS or state funding is received. Learn more about where checks can be cashed.
This option allows taxpayers to receive their refund in cash, up to $7,500, from participating Walmart stores for a nominal fee of $7. Please note that this service may not always be available, so it’s important to check with your tax professional each season for availability.
* Check with your tax professional or software provider for availability.
Need a Tax Refund Estimate
Haven't received your W2 in the mail? No worries, send us your last pay check stub and we will calculate a estimated tax refund for you