Even though receiving your 2019 tax refund seems like months away, it’s actually just around the corner and for all our smart tax payers, you probably should, begin their tax preparation now. We’re not saying you should start agonizing over your tax forms (you can leave that non-sense up to us to figure out), but reviewing this well thought out 2020 Tax Season News Letter now will make your life a lot easier come January.
without further ado…
*****REMEMBER TO STAY WOKE, AND KEEP READING *****
10a – 5p
Monday – Friday
TENTATIVE DATES OF INTEREST
The IRS hasn’t released the dates of the 2019 tax season yet, but it’s safe to assume that it will go according to the schedule of previous years. Tax season will start around mid-January 2019, and finish in mid-April, however the tentative dates are listed below:
- January 2, 2019 – Early Tax Return filing
- January 29, 2019 – National Tax Return filing begins
- February 27, 2019 – Refunds that
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO NOW TO MAKE TAX SEASON EASIER
- Update your mailing address with your employer so you can receive your W2’s on time.
- Ensure you have physical copies of you, your spouse and dependents social security cards; if not, visit your local SSA office and order replacement copies.
- Complete the 2020 Tax Preparation Package electronically and submit your basic forms of identification (license and social security cards).
- Call the Health Insurance Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596 to check if you are to receive a 1095-A form for 2019 taxes; if so, you MUST file it with your tax return; be sure to update your address as well.
- Call the IRS at 1-800-824-1040 if you are expecting a 6-digit Identity Theft Protection Pin to update your address; this pin is issued to tax payers who’s filed a victim of identity theft claim with the IRS. New pins are issued each year and are sent via mail.
*****KEEP READING, IT GETS BETTER*****
ADVANCE ON REFUND
Nobody loves doing their taxes – but your tax refund can be your biggest paycheck of the year! And while were waiting on that big pay check, I’m glad to announce that the Refund Advance is here to stay! You can receive between $250 to $6,000 for an advance on your refund!
About the Advance:
- Apply for an ADVANCE loan on your refund from $250 up to $6,000 starting January 2, 2019.
- Advances on refund can be issued via CHECK or WALMART Money Card ONLY.
- Application fees apply. (Starting Jan 2, 2019 for early filers, there will be a $39.95 application fee for advances issued via Wal-Mart Money card or a $79.90 application fee for advances issued via CHECK.; after early filing season ends all application fees are $39.95. Fees and interest will be deducted from your tax refund.
- Taxpayers can request to apply via 2020 Tax Season Preparation Package. (Packages have already been emailed. If you did not receive one, please update your email with us.)
- Taxpayers will be notified VIA EMAIL or TEXT when advance is approved, and funds are available.
- Upon Approval of advance any remaining money due to the tax payer will be disbursed as requested at the time of filing. If denied for the advance, refunds will be paid as requested for the advance.
***Please keep in mind, in order to apply for the advance we would have to submit your tax return to the IRS. Once the IRS has ACCEPTED your tax return, your advance loan application will be submitted to the bank. Once the bank receives the application, within 24 hours they will approve or deny the application. If approved, you will be notified via email and your funds will either be uploaded to a Walmart Money Visa Card or a Check will be issued the same day. You will be able ro choose one of the two disbursement options when completing the 2020 Tax Preparation Package***
It is very important to submit ALL required documents for yourself, spouse and dependents (if applicable). Until all documents are received, tax returns CANNOT be prepared. Documentation includes, but may not be limited to:
- State-issued Driver License/Identification – Color copy must be legible (scanning is recommended) –
- Social Security Card – Color copy must be legible (scanning is recommended)
- Voided Check or Bank Statement that lists account routing and account numbers (for clients requesting direct deposit of refunds only)
- ALL tax-return related forms including but not limited to; W2/1099/1098M/1098T/SSA. If you, your spouse, or dependent(s) attended college in 2018, please check the student portal(s) for any tax forms – (Returning & New Clients)
Documents can either be faxed, emailed or you can take a picture with your phone and send them via email. Our fax is 404.443.0647 and email email@example.com.
DON’T MISS OUT ON FREE MONEY! ITS EASY, REFER A NEW CLIENT.
At Roland Tax & Financial Solutions we believe the finest compliment we can receive is a referral of your friends and family… but we also believe you should be rewarded for doing so: GET $25 CASH for every new client you refer to Roland Tax & financial Solutions!*
*****GET SOME COFFEE AND KEEP READING*****
****DON’T SAY I DID’T WARN YOU******
- Form 1095-A from the Health Insurance Marketplace
- DO NOT file your taxes before receiving there Form 1095-A. CALL now to find out if you will receive a Form 1095-A from the Health Insurance Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596 or visit www.healthcare.gov. **THE IRS WILL NOT ISSUE YOUR REFUND WITHOUT THIS FORM and does not issue your Form 1095-A***
- 6-Digit IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION PIN
- If you were issued a 6-Digit Identity Theft Protection Pin, you should have received a letter in the mail by now from the IRS of your UNIQUE 6-Digit Pin. If you have not received it, call the IRS now and ask them how can you retrieve your 6-Digit Identity Theft Protection Pin at 1-800-829-1040 or online at IRS.gov. THERE WILL BE A SECTION ON THE TAX PREPARATION FORM TO LIST THE PINS FOR YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
A drawing for 5 – $100 gift cards will be held on April 30h, 2020. There will be a total of 5 winners, one $100 gift card each: one winner per household. Winners will be contacted no later than MAY 15th, 2020. Grand prize will be announced soon!
TAX REFUND DISBURSEMENT METHODS
You may choose one of the following options to have your tax refund disbursed to you.
- Via CASH at your local Wal-Mart ($7 FEE) (RECOMMENDED)
- Via Direct Deposit (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Uploaded to a WALMART Money Card (Visa)
- Check (Don’t waste your time ☹)
TAX PREPARATION FEE & PRICING METHOD
Since the beginning of the life of Roland Tax & Financial Solutions, we have always charged a fee per form filed in your tax return, we DO NOT charge a flat fee per return. Once your tax return is complete, all cost per form are totaled together to make up your tax preparation fee.
Here’s a breakdown on the average cost of filing common forms:
- Schedule A and state return costs $273 for Form 1040
- $176 for non-itemized Form 1040 with state return
- $184 for Schedule C, Form 1040 under business class
- $124 for schedule D that covers gains and losses
- $180 for Form F
- $135 for schedule E
DON’T PANIC!!!!! Over the last five years we placed a cap on how much we would charge for your tax preparation fee no matter how much your forms totaled to. This tax season the cap will remain at $500. That means, if your total forms accumulate to over $500, we will only charge you $500 instead of what the forms accumulate to. We believe in giving tax breaks as well! Lol
*****DON’T STOP READING, YOUR ALMOST DONE*****
- Upon receipt of all required documents, the targeted turnaround for tax return preparation is 24 to 48 hours however; this estimate is based on volume.
- Calls and texts are discouraged until all forms are submitted. Once the preparation package is completed and all other documents are received, I will schedule a 20-minute phone session to answer any questions you may have.
- All calls, texts and emails are typically responded to within 24 to 48 hours. There’s no need to call back to back.
- Tax Refund estimates are given to new clients only. It is time consuming and require just about the same amount of work to complete a tax return just to give an estimate, therefore is not available for prior year clients.
- Free FAFSA Assistance to all paying tax clients
- Free Notary Services to all paying tax clients
Last year we expanded and rebranded our credit repair services!!! FundNation, LLC became the official sister company of Roland Tax & Financial Solutions that houses our Credit & Funding side of the business.
INVEST IN YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY & YOUR LEGACY…
If your credit has been damaged in the past and you’re in need of credit repair , the professionals at our sister company, FundNation, LLC. can help. Contact us today to learn all of the ways we can help you improve your credit.
Please visit FundNation at www.FundNation.net for more information of services.
Follow us to stay updated on the latest News & Important Updates:
Okay, that about sums it up! We look forward to serving you in 2020, talk with you soon!